Gift Cards to the Experience Industry 2021
A selection of our gifts
As a B2B customer at GoGift, in 2021 you have the opportunity to give a tax-free gift card of up to DKK 1,200.
This is based on the new Finance Act for 2021, where the government has launched a number of initiatives to support the current situation and the consequences of Corona / Covid-19.
The Finance Act intends to raise many welfare areas and thereby boost the experience industry and the experience economy - among other things with extraordinary tax deductions and tax-free gift cards for cultural life. A separate tax exemption of DKK 1,200 is introduced annually for gift cards that can be used for hotels, restaurants and amusements, including theater performances, cinemas, etc. The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
To make a long story short:
- The tax exemption applies to "gift cards for restaurant services with an amount limit of DKK 1,200 annually."
- The employer-paid gift cards can be used for the experience economy, among other things for "hotels, restaurants and amusements, including theater and cinema performances, etc."
- Entry into force will take place "taking into account the development of the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with the guidelines of the National Board of Health."
- It is a requirement that the gift card is not exchanged for cash.
- We can easily help you. Simply call us on 70 89 00 60 or send an email to [email protected]. You can always create a business account www.gogift.com/da-DK/b2b
Credit: fm.dk – Aftalte mellem regeringen og Radikale Venstre, Socialistisk Folkeparti, Enhedslisten og Alternativet om: Finansloven for 2021 (6. december 2020).